This is exactly what a rectification consultation is for. Before ordering a rectification consultation, consider these steps to get more information about your birth time.
- Ask your parents. Even if they don’t know the exact time, they may be able to give you some clues as to what part of the day it was.
- Look in your baby book. Usually, if your parents kept a baby book, the time is recorded in there.
- Look at your newspaper birth announcement. If you can get a hold of it, it will sometimes be there.
- Look on your birth certificate. This is usually reliable, but be aware that the birth time on the birth certificate might not be completely correct. Depending on when and where you were born, it might not be recorded at all. If you were born in the United States, a good place to start searching for your birth certificate is here.
If none of those steps got you closer to your birth time, you will likely need a rectification consultation.
How do I order?
Please complete payment (Paypal button at the bottom of this page) and send me an email to email@example.com
In this email, please let me know…
- Your birth date (for example, January 1st, 1985)
- Your birth place (city, state, country, for example, Boston, MA, USA)
- What you know about your birth time. For example, you know it was only in a certain part of the day or within a range of minutes or hours, or you have no information about it all, etc.
Once I respond (promptly), you will need to build a chronology of important events and relationships in your life to find the time that matches most closely, the more exact the dates the better. Once you’ve done that, go through each year of your life and write down something you can remember about it. Think about how a biographer might approach your life, if they’d break it up into chunks like “This was their Paris period, this was their New York period”, etc. Please be aware that due to the high volume of consultations I am responding to all clients in the order that they have paid.
I provide rectification consultations: