Updated as of 9/29/2021
I use a combination of well-known and/or trusted third party services on this website to make it easier for you and for myself, so you can enjoy and comment on blog articles and informational pages, seamlessly and securely schedule appointments, complete payments, receive and review products, services and recordings and support my work and livelihood. I care about your privacy, so I personally use any sensitive information as sparingly as possible and with your consent as much as possible. I also employ several security measures to minimize the risk of exposure of your personal information. Upon request, I can delete any and all records to whatever extent is possible to protect your privacy.
Interacting With This Site
When You Comment:
If you leave a comment on this site, WordPress collects the data shown in the comments form, as well as your IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection. You may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely by WordPress. This is so I can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
An anonymized string created from your email address (also called a hash) may be provided to the Gravatar service to see if you are using it. After approval of your comment, your profile picture is visible to the public in the context of your comment.
Your comments are also checked through the automated spam detection service Akismet which collects information about you. The information Akismet collects typically includes your IP address, user agent, referrer, and Site URL (along with other information directly provided by you such as your name, username, email address, and the comment itself).
While I aspire to allow freedom of expression in my comments section, even those which are harshly critical or negative of my posts, I do not guarantee that I will approve your comment, especially if it is unduly abusive and/or threatening towards other readers especially on the basis of race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, ability, nationality, religion, etc.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If You Register On My Website:
If you register on my website, WordPress also stores the personal information you provide in your user profile. You can see, edit, or delete your personal information at any time (except you cannot change your username). I can also see and edit that information. If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
What Rights You Have Over Your Data:
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data WordPress holds about you, including any data you have provided to my site. You can also request that I erase any personal data I hold about you. This does not include any data I am obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes, if any.
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
When you access Patreon-exclusive content:
In order to enable you to use this website with Patreon services, certain functionally important Patreon information is saved about you in this website if you log in with Patreon.
These include your Patreon user id, Patreon username, your first, last names and your vanity name. Additionally, the id of your campaign at Patreon and your campaign’s Patreon URL are also saved.
If you request that your data be deleted from this website, this data will also be deleted and Patreon functionality will not work. You would need to register on this website and log in to this website with Patreon again in order to re-populate this data and have Patreon functionality working again.
Purchasing Services & Products
When You Order A General Consultation, Rectification or Tutoring Service:
- I use the following third party companies to facilitate seamless and secure scheduling, payment, delivery and recording of general consultations, rectification and tutoring services:
- These companies have access to information you enter on the sign-up form either in whole or in part, including your name, email address, birth date, birth time, birth place, how you know your birth time, the questions you want me to address in the consultation, your personal chronology file, the time of the appointment, the appointment URL and the amount paid. For your security, I have set up two-factor authentication on my accounts with these companies where applicable. I periodically delete Gmail records of appointments, reminders and payments when I reach storage capacity. Once a consultation has been rendered or cancelled, I can delete a specific record from any or all of these accounts (except Paypal) upon the client’s request.
Upon Completion of a General Consultation, Rectification or Tutoring Service:
- All birth data discussed in the session may be saved on my private computer in my copies of software programs Solar Fire and/or Delphic Oracle.
- If you gave me permission to record our session, my copy of the recording is on my private computer or my external hard drive.
- If you request a copy of the recording of our session and I have one, I send it to you through Google Drive to download onto your device. I delete it once I reach storage capacity.
- For your security, my private computer is protected with Malwarebytes, a continually updated reputable cybersecurity software, and my external hard drive is not connected to the internet.
- Upon the client’s request I can delete the recording of our session from my computer and/or hard drive, as well as from Solar Fire and/or Delphic Oracle.
When You Order a Horary or Electional Service:
- I use the following third party companies to facilitate seamless and secure order forms, payment and delivery of horary and electional services:
- These companies have access to information you enter on the sign-up form either in whole or in part, including your name, email address, birth date, birth time and birth place, your personal question or personal event details, any other personal information entered on the form and the amount paid. I retain the record of these services on Gmail and Google Drive indefinitely. For your security, I have set up two-factor authentication on my accounts with these companies where applicable. Once a horary or electional service has been rendered or cancelled, I can delete a specific record from any or all of these accounts (except Paypal) upon the client’s request.
Upon Delivery of Horary or Electional Services:
- All birth data applied toward the horary and electional services may be saved on my private computer in my copies of software programs Solar Fire and/or Delphic Oracle as well as my Google Drive account.
- For your security, my private computer is protected with Malwarebytes, a continually updated reputable cybersecurity software.
- Upon the client’s request I can delete their data from my copy of Solar Fire and/or Delphic Oracle and/or Google Drive.
When You Purchase A Spreadsheet Calculator
- I use the following third party companies to process payments and delivery for spreadsheet calculators:
- These companies have access to information you enter to purchase a spreadsheet calculator either in whole or in part, including your name, email address and the amount paid. I do not have access to your copy of the spreadsheet calculator unless you grant it to me through Google. I also retain a copy of customers’ email addresses in a spreadsheet on Google Drive in order to be able to notify past customers of new updates. For your security, I have set up two-factor authentication on my accounts with these companies where applicable. I can delete a specific record from any or all of these accounts (except Paypal) upon the client’s request.
When You Purchase a Report
- I use the following third party companies and WordPress plugins to facilitate the sale, generation and delivery of natal chart reports:
What WooCommerce collects and stores
While you visit my site, WooCommerce will track:
- Products you’ve viewed: they’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: they’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: they’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from me, they’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. They’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for my store
- Comply with any legal obligations they have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve they store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, they will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
They generally store information about you for as long as they need the information for the purposes for which they collect and use it, and they are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, they will store order information for XXX years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
They will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
Who on WooCommerce’s team has access
Members of their team have access to the information you provide them. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Their team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
WooCommerce and Payments
They accept payments through PayPal. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
What ZodiacPress Sell Reports Collects
ZodiacPress Sell Reports is a WordPress plugin which collects your personal information on the birth report order form. This information includes date of birth, time of birth, and place of birth (collectively, the “Birth Data”). ZodiacPress stores the Birth Data with your order. The Birth Data is then used to create the astrology report to fullfill your order. I have access to this data and can delete it upon request of the customer.
Here is more information on ZodiacPress’ Privacy Features
When You Leave a Review on the Testimonials Page
- The reviews on my Testimonials page are managed by the WP Customer Reviews Plugin. Similar to comments, I am able to see the provided name, email address, review, star rating and other metadata in my WordPress dashboard. For more information, you can visit the WP Customer Reviews WordPress page here. I can delete a record of a review upon request. While I will do my very best to be honest and approve critical reviews, I do reserve the right to suspend approving a critical review until I have a chance to reach out to the reviewer to attempt to satisfactorily resolve their issue.
What I Want To Do With Your Data
- I may want to use anonymized information from your consultation/service for educational purposes in books, articles, presentations, videos, workshops, social media, etc. I would only do this in accordance with your stated preference on the intake form, verbally on a recording or in written form over email.
- In future, I may want to use your name, email and birth data to compile a mailing list to promote newsletters, special offers and customized services. I would do this through the following services:
- If you’re a past client, you may receive an email asking if you would like to opt-in or opt-out of future correspondence. If you opt-out, your data would be removed from Mailchimp.
- Once I have a mailing list established, new and returning clients will be able to indicate a preference to opt-in or opt-out of the mailing list on the sign-up forms for services and products.