Horary is the practice of using astrology to answer specific questions. Just as the arrangement of planets can signify the outcome of one’s life at the moment of birth, so can they signify the outcome of a question at the moment it is understood by an astrologer.
Horary Question Topics
Horary is most effective when the questions have a clear relation to one of the topics of the 12 astrological houses. The houses are divisions in a chart designate particular topics or areas of life. Common questions include: “Will I get the job?”, “Will X and I enter a romantic relationship?”, “Will we stay together?”, “Will I get my wallet back?” Here are all the kinds of topics that can be addressed through horary.
• 1st house: appearance, identity, life, vitality.
• 2nd house: possessions, finances, business.
• 3rd house: siblings, short distance trips, early education, learning.
• 4th house: home, parents, family, one’s private or inner life.
• 5th house: sex, pleasure, entertainment, pregnancy, children.
• 6th house: one’s mode of service, one’s subordinates, illnesses, injuries.
• 7th house: relationships, marriage, business partnerships.
• 8th house: other’s finances, inheritance, death.
• 9th house: long distance travel, higher education, religion.
• 10th house: one’s praxis, career, reputation, bosses.
• 11th house: one’s friends, friends in high places, alliances.
•12th house: one’s rivals and enemies, imprisonment, losses.
Horary Question Guidelines
• The question must be whether a given event will occur in the future. Frame the question positively and avoid double negatives.
• The question should ideally be able to be answered with a “yes” or a “no”.
• The question must be personally relevant to you.
• The question must be burning, important, pressing, urgent, timely, in response to a specific development. As soon as the circumstances arise which lead to the question, send it. You must want to know the answer so badly that you just need an answer, whether it’s yes or no.
• The question must only be asked once to one astrologer.
• You can only ask one question at a time.
• Avoid asking “Should I” questions, because that’s asking for a value judgment. Try to ask “Will I” questions.
• For a full explanation for the reasons behind these guidelines, please consider reading this article.
I have been studying horary astrology from a traditional perspective since 2006 and my education is ongoing. I have been practicing horary astrology since 2013 professionally. I unfortunately do not currently have an accurate estimation of my “hit rate” due to sporadic feedback and recording of horary outcomes, and the difficulty in quantifying the outcomes for certain questions. However, I am interested in compiling my past work and making this information available in the future. My approach to horary describes certain details or qualities about the person asking the question as well as the situation they are asking about, and certain features of the chart that point to how or if the question will resolve toward a particular outcome, and usually when this may eventuate. While I have had many successes, I have had some notable failures, and in these instances there have usually been errors in judgment or other extenuating circumstances. For examples of the kind of information you might be able to expect from a horary service from me, check out my articles on real-life horary examples here and here. A few of my clients have left testimonials here, Twitter and Facebook on my horary services and other services.
Fill out the form below to submit your question. Once payment is completed, I’ll get to work in answering your question and you’ll receive an email with my analysis of the horary chart of your question.
You decide. In the payment section of the form, you will be asked your desired delivery date, which is the date by which you want to receive my analysis of your horary question.
It depends on how soon you need an answer by.
Horary Service Delivery Date
≥ 3 days: $75
≤ 2 days: $100
≤ 1 day: $125
Horary Second Opinion Delivery Date
≥ 3 days: $40
≤ 2 days: $50
≤ 1 day: $65
• Canceling up to 1 day before the delivery date: 100% refund.
• Canceling within 1 day of the delivery date: 50% refund.
• If I need to cancel: 100% refund.
• If I anticipate a potential late delivery, I will let you know so we can arrange a new delivery date.
• If I provide a late delivery: Partial refund.
• If you do not receive a delivery by the delivery date without an update from me, please reach out to me by email with the transaction number or other record of your payment.
• If I confirm you made a payment for a service I did not render: 100% refund.
• If I am unable to deliver an interpretation of your horary question by the delivery date due to needing clarification on details of your order and am not able to establish contact with you: No refund.
• Processing Times: I process refund requests manually through Paypal and Chase Bank wire transfers. While I strive to fulfill refunds within 24 hours, depending on fund availability and bank processing times, it could take up to 7-10 business days for the refund to be completed.
• Crypto: For purchases made using cryptocurrency, refunds will be issued in USD based on the original USD value of the transaction at the time of purchase, not the current value of the cryptocurrency. Please be aware that you assume the risk of cryptocurrencies’ volatility.
Horary Order Form
"*" indicates required fields