Electional astrology is the practice of using astrology to intentionally choose or elect the time to do or begin something in order to bring about a desired goal. The time one chooses according to astrological considerations is an election. With this electional astrology service, I am offering to help provide you with the best electional options for you to maximize your chances of achieving your goals.
• making announcements
• opening a business
• starting a website
• launching a social media campaign
• putting on a sale
• buying a house
• signing a contract
• submitting an application for a job or school
• having a job interview
• getting married
• hosting a party
• starting a new health regime
• running for office
and much more!
Please note that my electional astrology service is designed to provide the most auspicious time(s) for a single type of event. For example, while events like a wedding shower, a wedding ceremony, signing of marriage documents and leaving for a honeymoon may all be related to a wedding, they are considered distinct events. Each event requires its own unique astrological consideration. If you need guidance for multiple events, please submit separate orders for each. In some cases however, if you request me to provide multiple electional options for a single type of event, they may very well be applicable to related types of events, just ask me for confirmation on that.
I have been studying and practicing electional astrology since the mid-2000’s. Since 2014 I have served several hundred clients with my electional recommendations with many successes. My principal sources for electional astrological techniques are Hellenistic-era astrologers such as Vettius Valens, Serapio, Dorotheus and others. For the most part, my approach is very similar to that of my friends and colleagues Chris Brennan and Leisa Schaim.
• I focus on finding times which produce a positively placed ruler of the Ascendant in good condition and in an appropriate house which matches the purpose and nature of what is attempted to be accomplished.
• I make sure lunar applications are appropriate and positive, also taking into account the Moon’s phase and latitude, treating eclipses very carefully.
• I try to avoid Mercury retrogrades and other retrogrades depending, or otherwise try to find the best times within those periods.
• I find ways to minimize the significance of the malefics through cadency and horizonal placement, or mitigate them through aspect and sign.
• I pay attention to the heliacal risings and settings of the planets.
• I also try to find times that make harmonious aspects (or at least no discordant ones) with one or multiple charts depending on how many people are involved in the event.
• When appropriate, I also take planetary days and hours, Lots, trigon lords of the sect light and bound lords into account, among other factors.
My Astrological Preferences:
• Zodiac: Tropical
• House System: Whole Sign Houses as Topics/Porphyry as Dynamical Divisions
• Rulerships: Traditional, Domiciles, Exaltations, Trigons/Triplicities, Chaldean Decans, Egyptian Terms
• Planets/Points: Ascendant/Descendant, MC/IC, Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, Pluto, Nodes (True), Lot of Fortune, Lot of Spirit, Lot of Eros, other Hermetic Lots
• Aspects: Ptolemaic, Sign-Based and Degree-Based, Antiscia/Contra-Antiscia
The fundamental premise of astrology is that there is a correspondence between celestial events and earthly events: as above, so below. This implies a certain degree of determinism. In the same way the planets’ movements are more or less fixed, so are there some aspects of our lives which are unalterable. You cannot elect a time to do something that is not supported by your natal chart. If everyone in the same city bought a lottery ticket at the same great election, there would still be very few winners because it is not everyone’s fate to win the lottery. Everyone’s natal chart would interface differently with that election. So to whatever extent our lives are alterable or our fates are negotiable, electional astrology allows us to use astrological correspondences to our advantage. Even if our lives are completely determined and everything is fated, then it may still be part of our destiny to go through the process of choosing an election and being aware of the astrological significance of the timing of our lives.
If I receive your electional order and realize that there are not many good electional options that work with your specifications or with your natal chart, I will let you know. I will still do my best to give good electional recommendations within the timeframe you’re looking at, but at least you would be able to proceed with more realistic expectations about how it may go. There is no such thing as a perfect election. Many times we’re forced by circumstance to do things at less astrologically auspicious moments, but in retrospect these things can feel like they were necessary and had to happen that way. So I can only promise to help you find good electional options all things considered, but I cannot unconditionally promise success with electional astrology.
Once you fill out the order form below and complete payment you should receive a confirmation email to the inbox of the email address you provide in the order form below. I will then deliver your election(s) by email, with a summary of my reasoning for my recommendations.
At the very end of the form, I ask you when you need this done by. You decide when you want me to deliver electional options by and I promise to meet or beat that due date. The calendar on the form reflects my current availability.
The base rate of an electional order is $200, but the final price depends on:
• How soon you need me to deliver electional options to you
• How many people’s natal charts you would want me to take into account
• How many locations the event could take place in if it’s uncertain
• How many electional options you want me to come up with
The form will automatically calculate the final amount based on what you enter.
Electional Delivery Date Add-On
>1 month: +$0
<1 month: +$50
<2 weeks: +$75
<1 week: +$100
Multiple Natal Charts Add-On
1 Natal Chart: +$0
2 Natal Charts: +$25
3 Natal Charts: +$50
4 Natal Charts: +$75
Alternate Locations Add-On
1 Location: +$0
2 Locations: +$25
3 Locations: +$50
4 Locations: +$75
Multiple Electional Options Add-On
1 Overall Best Option: +$0
2 Overall Best Options: +$25
All Available Good Elections: $+50
• Canceling up to 1 week before the delivery date: 100% refund.
• Canceling within 1 week of the delivery date: 50% refund.
• If I need to cancel: 100% refund.
• If I anticipate a potential late delivery, I will let you know so we can arrange a new delivery date.
• If I provide a late delivery: Partial refund.
• If you do not receive a delivery by the delivery date without an update from me, please reach out to me by email with the transaction number or other record of your payment.
• If I confirm you made a payment for a service I did not render: 100% refund.
• If I am unable to fulfill the electional order by the delivery date due to needing clarification on details of your order and am not able to establish contact with you: No refund.
• Processing Times: I process refund requests manually through Paypal and Chase Bank wire transfers. While I strive to fulfill refunds within 24 hours, depending on fund availability and bank processing times, it could take up to 7-10 business days for the refund to be completed.
• Crypto: For purchases made using cryptocurrency, refunds will be issued in USD based on the original USD value of the transaction at the time of purchase, not the current value of the cryptocurrency. Please be aware that you assume the risk of cryptocurrencies’ volatility.
• If you discover you made a mistake on the form or you need to make a change to your order: email me.
• If you need to make a change that involves the delivery date, the natal charts, the location or the number of electional options, please be aware that you may be charged for the cost of those add-ons as listed in the “How much does it cost?” section above.
Once a service has been delivered, the service is considered complete. If it’s just a follow-up question about one of the recommendations I provided or you need something relatively minor I can try to accommodate. Otherwise I kindly ask for your understanding that any subsequent requests or inquiries would require a new electional service order. Returning customers are eligible for discount codes, please email me for details.
Electional Order Form
"*" indicates required fields